Sunday, February 14, 2010

Annabelle turned three!!!

I really can't believe that my baby girl has turned three. Three always sounds so old, like just a little kid, which I reluctantly have to say that she now is. I am so lucky to have had the privledge of being her mommy and watching her grow and change from a sweet and innocent baby, to a walking and talking toddler, to a three-year-old little girl. She is growing up so fast, I just wish she would slow down sometimes. It really does feel like yesterday I was taking her home from the hospital. My, how I love this little girl.
Sleeping Angel. Annabelle 3 weeks old, in her blessing dress.
1st Birthday
2nd Birthday
Notice the difference in ammount of hair she has at 1 year and 2 years.
3rd Birthday
We actually got very few pictures of her smiling. We have never had a big party for her but we decided it was time. Something that we didn't know about Annie, she is not much of a party girl. She spent most of her party pouting and throwing fits, which she rarely does.
She did this a lot...... Even though her dad tried desperately to comfort her.

Happy Birthday Annie!!! The past three years with you have been bliss. You are irresistible to fall in love with, even when you are frowning.

4 comments:

debbie said...

I love the pictures. Annabelle is so cute! :) I miss talking to you and sharing stories of or little princesses.

Ariel said...

I seriously can't believe how big she is! She is a little person! What a cute little girl you have :)

Amber said...

Holy crap you blogged! It's only been like a YEAR! She has grown so much since the last time I saw her! And you are right, she's a little girl now, not a baby!

Mollie and Jason said...

I love her! Oh my gosh!!!