Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Sunday Picnic

Look at those cute kids!
Sunday we went to the park after church and had a picnic with Grandma and Grandpa Almstrom.
Maybe, just maybe, one of these days I will get a picture of both of my kids smiling at the same time. I can never get a picture of Annie because she can never hold still. Annabelle wants to be as big as her brother sometimes and do big kid stuff.
I don't think those little arms can hold her up.
Sweet Heart.I was trying to get D.J. to smile but he said that the sun was too bright.
Peek-a-boo!















2 comments:

Amber said...

Your kids are so cute, even when they're not smiling! You are such a fun mom to do a picnic in the park!

debbie said...

Your kids looked like they had fun at the park. I love Annabelle in her dress and her necklace. She looks darling.