Sunday, June 15, 2008

Lovin' the Hot Weather!

We went to the pool over the weekend. I had to go out to the one in Kearns because we used to live out there, and D.J. is convinced that that is "his" pool. It felt so good to just be in the sun, for a change. The weather was beautiful, the water was cool. We had a great time.
Here is Annie, just chillin' in the chair with her baby and sippy-cup. She is such a big girl.D.J. is starting to try to hold his breathe under water. He kind of hesitates for a minute before he puts his head under.
"Look what I can do, Mom!" I guess her little arms can hold her up. She thought she was so cool and kept doing it for ten minutes straight. What a work-out for the girl!I also took my parent's foster daughter, Ciera. Here she is, playing tag with D.J.






1 comment:

Amber said...

It looks like you had tons of fun! I wish I could build a pool in my backyard but not have to take care of it!