Wednesday, September 3, 2008

D.J.'s first day of School!!!!

Just look at that guy! He is usually hard to wake up in the morning, but today he got right out of bed! He was so excited to wear his new clothes, bring his spiderman backpack, and eat his awesome lunch that I packed for him. I even gave him a haircut the night before (thank goodness). Here we are, just getting out of school for the fist day. He had so much fun! He said, "Mommy, you know why I like my teacher so much? Because she is SO cute and SO pretty. She is nice mommy! Hey you know what? There is someone in my class that has the same shoes as me! We are a team now because we have the same shoes......" He went on and on.
I don't care what anyone says; Spiderman IS the coolest!
D.J. : "Mom, I am just so sad."
Mommy: "Why?"
D.J. : "Because we are going home. I just want to stay here all day!"

1 comment:

Amber said...

What? I have been replaced by his teacher? Shoot! DJ looks very cool with his new haircut and backpack! I am glad that he is loving school!