Thursday, November 6, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Halloween was great this year! I went to work late so I could go to D.J.'s Halloween school parade at school in the morning. This is Annie waiting so patiently but getting a little ichy. Care bears aren't so cuddly from the inside...
D.J. strutting his stuff with his classmates.
Even I dressed up. These are the girls I work with from left to right; Amber, Me, Mollie, and Jessica. Jessica doesn't work with us anymore, but it was fun while it lasted.
Here is the Incredible Hulk (D.J.) with a Princess (Ciera, my parents foster daughter), and a Care Bear (Annie) . D.J. had the coolest costume. The eyes had lights on them and the giant gloves yelled, "You're making me angry! You won't like me when I am angry!"
Trick-or-Treating!
Grandma and Grandpa Almstrom's house.
Cheese! Examining the goods...

2 comments:

Kelli J. said...

Kindra, those are awesome costumes!!!

Amber said...

Finally an udpate, it's a good thing I see you everyday! Your kids are adorable and their costumes were awesome! We made hot witches as well!