Saturday, November 15, 2008

Lets try this again...

Ready, Set, Action!!! Take 4! Is that what we are up to? This is the last "take" in the Cardenas Family, lets hope. So many things have to be different. We have a long road ahead of us, but we are both willing to make the plunge again, whatever it takes, to make this work.
These pictures were takes at temple square during conference. Doesn't D.J. look like his daddy? Since the time D.J. was three, he has been asking us if he can go inside the temple so he can see Jesus. He thinks he lives there, which he is right, just in a different sense. There is nothing as beautiful as the innocence of children.

This is Annie chasing D.J. by one of the pools at the Temple grounds.



Not quite sure what Annie was doing, but it sure is cute!

4 comments:

Jen said...

I love all of those pictures, they are very cute! Best of luck to you! :)

Amber said...

I am glad that you have listened to your heart and are doing what you believe is right for you! I support you 100%! And your family is beautiful! They are getting so big! I would love to take your photos one day!

The Todd Family said...

What a beautiful little family!! Good luck with everything!!! I'm so glad you're doing what will make your family the happiest!

The Vigil's said...

Okay just leave me your email and I will add you on my list thanks!

Chels